May 19, 2011

Important News for My 2.5 Readers


I know the following news will not come as a shock to my readers, but I feel compelled to post about it anyway. I have purchased my own domain—a domain that will be solely dedicated to books and reading, and I will be starting a new blog on that domain. It will be a blog mostly for book reviews*, but also for other book-related content.

I will, however, keep this blog, which I will be using for non-book-related content. The posts will continue to be sporadic, and I'm pleased that I now have an explanation for their infrequency. :-)

The new site and blog should be up-and-running by the end of June.

*I am now working as a freelance book reviewer for Shelf Awareness, and my reviews will appear in their new consumer edition. I will also be posting these reviews on my new blog, after they appear in Shelf Awareness, but in the meantime, I'll be posting those book reviews on this blog.
 

1 comment:

Dorothy Borders said...

Thanks for keeping your 2.5 readers informed.